To empower each and every human being, enrich their lives, build their individual strengths, to become worthy individuals, functioning independently, and empathically contributing to the universe in their own special way.
"Contentment is for cows; a challenging purpose is for people." Denis Waitley
Sexual Abuse and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
LETTING GO AND FORGIVING SEXUAL ABUSE AND POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
Start today and let go of the anger and guilt associated with sexual abuse, easily and effectively, with this powerful tried and tested Imagery Guided Therapy.
You can get the benefits of this treatment right now, simply click here
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded with this therapy...
- You will understand now that guilt is a form of self humiliation.
- You will resolve to accept your imperfections.
- You will learn the answer to "are these reasonable and necessary standards for the way I want to live?"
- You will understand perfection may be a noble, sincere, spiritual goal, but it is not part of the condition of human life.
- You will free yourself from the burden of unrealistic demands and all built up anger.
- Happiness in your thoughts, actions and life generally, through a clear head which improves memory and handling difficult situations.
- You feel emotionally calm and serene with an invigorating feeling of physical well being and mental health.
The 5 key features and benefits of this Imagery Guided Therapy...
- Teaches you how to achieve immediate stress and anxiety control in any situation.
- It is designed to help you go deeper and faster into relaxation with each successive practice.
- It is a catalyst to achieve your realistically set worthwhile ideals through concentration, motivation, confidence, discipline and determination.
- Provides ego-strengthening which is mandatory for self-esteem and self belief.
- Sets the sail for your life’s journey and on opening your eyes you will be energised and vitalised.
Let us reflect for just a moment on the danger of continuing in exactly the same way day after day.
Where will we be? Probably exactly where we are at present.
What will we be doing? Probably exactly the same thing we are doing right now.
How different will our life be? Probably exactly how it is today.
Why should we change? If we don't we are in fact going backwards in the quest of life.
Are you ready to join me?
Let’s take control of our lives today!
I have decided and I am ready to start today!
(All the instructions are on the professional MP3 recording)