To empower each and every human being, enrich their lives, build their individual strengths, to become worthy individuals, functioning independently, and empathically contributing to the universe in their own special way.
"Contentment is for cows; a challenging purpose is for people." Denis Waitley
Natural Shapely Nails
BEAUTIFUL AND SHAPELY FULL-LENGTH FINGERNAILS
Start today and enjoy beautiful and shapely full-length fingernails, easily and effectively, with this powerful tried and tested Imagery Guided Therapy.
You can get the benefits of this treatment right now, simply click here
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded with this stop nail biting therapy...
- You will enjoy beautiful nails with wonderful shape and length.
- You learn and use the art of relaxing which helps you to achieve and respect these beautiful nails.
- You will control any thought or urge to bite your nails.
- Happiness in your thoughts, actions and life generally, through a clear head will improve handling difficult situations.
- You can focus your concentration on whatever you are doing without biting your nails.
- You feel emotionally calm and serene with an invigorating feeling of physical well being and mental health.
- Enjoy that wonderful balance of body, mind, and spirit, and emotional self-respect.
The 5 key features and benefits of this Imagery Guided Therapy...
- Teaches you how to achieve immediate stress and anxiety control in any situation which previously caused you to bite your nails.
- It is designed to help you go deeper and faster into relaxation with each successive practice, and gain better control over your nail biting.
- Provides ego-strengthening which is mandatory for self-esteem and self belief, and behaviour changes.
- It is a catalyst to achieve your realistically set worthwhile ideals through concentration, motivation, confidence, discipline and determination.
- Sets the sail for your life’s journey and on opening your eyes you will be energised and vitalised.
I have decided and I am ready to start today!
(All the instructions are on the professional MP3 recording)