To empower each and every human being, enrich their lives, build their individual strengths, to become worthy individuals, functioning independently, and empathically contributing to the universe in their own special way.
"Contentment is for cows; a challenging purpose is for people." Denis Waitley
The Art of Active Listening
ACTIVE LISTENING TO CREATE EFFECTIVE AND MUTUALLY SATISFYING COMMUNICATION
Start today and learn the art of active listening, easily and effectively, with this powerful tried and tested Imagery Guided Therapy.
You can get the benefits of this treatment right now, simply click here
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded with this therapy designed to teach you how to become an active listener...
- You will learn to avoid interrupting a person’s flow of speech or changing the subject.
- You avoid thinking about a reply while they are speaking or attempt to fix their situation.
- You won’t need to give advice while listening and you will listen to questions carefully and answer them succinctly.
- You will avoid jumping to conclusions through your personal interpretations.
- You will have an open posture, and encounter each individual warmly.
- You will be able to step inside their situation and the issues to understand their circumstances, thoughts and feelings.
- You now listen empathically to their concerns and needs without judgement and spend time listening to the silences, which are growth gaps.
The 5 key features and benefits of this Imagery Guided Therapy...
- Teaches you how to achieve calmness and patience in all situations.
- It is designed to help you listen actively.
- It is a catalyst to achieve your realistically set worthwhile ideals of active listening and understanding completely the person you are communicating with.
- Provides ego-strengthening which is mandatory for self-esteem and self belief in your capacity to listen attentively.
- Sets the sail for your life’s journey and on opening your eyes you will be energised and vitalised.
I have decided and I am ready to start today!
(All the instructions are on the professional MP3 recording)