To empower each and every human being, enrich their lives, build their individual strengths, to become worthy individuals, functioning independently, and empathically contributing to the universe in their own special way.
"Contentment is for cows; a challenging purpose is for people." Denis Waitley
Guilt Free Living
ELIMINATION OF PAST AND PRESENT GUILT
Start today and eliminate those destructive thoughts associated with guilt, easily and effectively, with this powerful tried and tested Imagery Guided Therapy.
You can get the benefits of this treatment right now, simply click here
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded with this therapy designed to eliminate the unnecessary, accumulated and destructive guilt...
- You will understand that guilt is a form of self humiliation and to use guilt as self punishment, you are breaking the laws of nature.
- You will examine the standards by which you judge yourself.
- You will resolve to accept your imperfections.
- You won’t punish yourself for a lack of sexual purity in thought and deed.
- You will move away from excessive guilt, hate, fear or anger.
- You will like yourself. People sense your self respect. They will like you all the better for it.
- You become aware of a wonderful sense of freedom and you find yourself at peace with the world, especially at peace with yourself.
The 5 key features and benefits of this Imagery Guided Therapy...
- Teaches you how to achieve immediate stress and anxiety control in any situation that it should feel guilty.
- It is designed to help you feel less guilty and help you eliminate any pre-existing guilty feelings with each successive practice.
- It is a catalyst to achieve your realistically set worthwhile ideals through concentration, motivation, confidence, discipline and determination.
- Provides ego-strengthening which is mandatory for self-esteem and self belief to become guilt free.
- Sets the sail for your life’s journey and on opening your eyes you will be energised and vitalised.
I have decided and I am ready to start today!
(All the instructions are on the professional MP3 recording)